Monday, March 20, 2017

Hauora

Taha Tinana (Physical)
I like to stay active with stuff like sports, netball, basketball, softball, is soccer etc. I sometimes eat healthy mostly fruit I hate veggies!

Taha Hinengaro (Mental/Emotional) 
Mental health is a part of Emotional, Psychological, and Social well-being. It can affect the way we think, feel, and act which can help us find out how we handle Stress. Emotional health is a state of positiveness, it is an experience of what we think, feel, and act. 

Taha Wairua (Spiritual)
My beliefs are that people shouldn't have to live up to other people's expectations and that they can be themselves without anyone's approval. And yeah. 

Taha Whanau (Social) 
Im lucky that I have my family, my cousins, aunties, uncles, koros, nans, and my mum who looked after me by herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment